- We, Red House Holdings Pte. Ltd., and our licensors own this website and all its contents, including any and all of its modules, the arrangement and compilation of content, all trademarks and logos, information, text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software displayed on or used in connection with this website (collectively the “Content”). You acknowledge and agree that you have no right, title or interest (including without limitation all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights) in any of the Content and will not challenge our ownership or right to use the Content.
- USE OF WEBSITE
- You shall not, except as permitted under applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, decompile, alter, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any Content or copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise communicate or caused to be displayed to the public any Content without our prior written permission. However, you may download, display and print the materials displayed on this website for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You shall not use this website and/or any Content to violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices.
- You shall not employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in the header, footer, return path, or any part of any communication, including short message services (SMS) and/or electronic mails (e-mails), transmitted through this website.
- You shall not use any “robot,” “spider”, “crawler” or other automated device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this website, in any case without our prior written permission.
- You shall not take any action or otherwise use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website.
- You shall not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that we deem in our sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits that we obtain from your use of this website.
- RESERVATIONS POLICY
- If you contact us to make a reservation, your reservation will only be confirmed if you receive our e-mail or telephone call to confirm your reservation. You consent to being contacted about your reservation, and to receiving reservation confirmations, by e-mail or telephone.
- All reservations are subject to the availability of tables at the outlet of your choice. The availability of tables is determined at the time you contact us. If there are no tables available at your selected time slot, or if there are special requests, you may contact us by telephone for further information or clarification. Please submit your reservations early to avoid disappointment. For private events or groups of thirty (30) persons or more, you are required to contact us by e-mail or telephone for a reservation. To avoid disappointment, we recommend you make your reservation at least one (1) week in advance, especially for private events or large groups. We will contact you if we can accommodate your reservation. Further terms and conditions may apply to your reservation. For example, we may require you to pay an advance non-refundable deposit before accepting your reservation. Your written agreement to our further terms and conditions may be required before we accept your reservation. No refunds or cancellations are accepted after you have made payment and we have accepted your reservation.
- There is a designated cut-off time for online reservations. Dinner reservations must be made no later than 2pm on the same day. Lunch reservations must be made no later than 6pm at least one day in advance. We reserve the right to reject reservations or modifications of reservations made after these cut-off times.
- You shall assume the responsibility to honour the reservation. In the event that you are unable to honour your reservation, please contact us as soon as possible to cancel your reservation.
- If your party fails to show up for your reservation on time, we will have sole discretion to release the table to others and treat your reservation as cancelled. We do not allow the hogging of tables.
- AVAILABILITY OF MENU, ETC.
- All menus, items and/or orders are subject to availability. In the event that an item you have ordered is not available, we will replace the item with an available item. Although we will try to provide a replacement item of similar or equivalent quality and price, we do not guarantee it and you agree to accept the replacement item provided to you. We reserve the right to change our menus, items, prices, promotions and/or descriptions at any time without notice. Other special conditions may also apply. Kindly note that all special requests may be subject to additional charges.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
- If you make any table reservation request, order or purchase through this website or send us e-mail or otherwise communicate with us through this website, you consent to receive electronic communications from us. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide you electronically shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- This website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties. We do not control such websites and accept no responsibility for them or for the third parties’ goods or services. Your use of any third party websites, goods and services is strictly at your own risk. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for the information, content or materials which you have provided to the third party vendors.
- Third party websites may also link to this website. Such links do not necessarily mean that we are associated or affiliated with or approve of the third party vendors or its goods and services. Please check with us before relying on third party statements of association or affiliation with us.
- THIRD PARTY VENDORS
- We may use the services of third party vendors to enable our customers to make orders, reservations, delivery arrangements and payment online. You may be directed to the website(s) of our third party vendors in order to carry out or complete a transaction. These online services are provided for your convenience. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for the services of any third party.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices on this website shall be exclusive of all taxes, levies and fees.
- All prices displayed for goods and services are subject to change, and such prices are not final until full payment for the goods and services concerned is made. Our goods and services can change at any time without notice. Other special conditions may apply.
- Any coupons which are made available on this website may be printed and redeemed at participating restaurants. These coupons may not be altered, changed or modified in any way. Your use of coupons may be subject to additional terms and conditions stated on the coupons or the coupon web page.
- Any recipes found on this website are provided only as suggestions. We assume no obligation or liability and make no warranties whatsoever with respect to these recipes or your use of any of them.
- We reserve all rights to the recipes on this website. In accordance with Sections 1 (Ownership) and 2 (Use of Website) above, you may make a copy of a recipe from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use, but you must not reproduce any of them on any website or in any publication.
- THIS WEBSITE, ALL GOODS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY MEANS OF THIS WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS ONLY AND YOU USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT (INCLUDING USER CONTENT), ANY WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY, AUTHENTICITY, INTEGRITY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY TRANSACTIONS AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MADE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY DATA (INCLUDING PERSONAL DATA) IN OUR POSSESSION OR UNDER OUR CONTROL, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, ANY COMPUTER SYSTEMS OR SERVERS EMPLOYED BY US OR OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS OR ANY E-MAIL OR OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION SENT BY US OR ON OUR BEHALF ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, TRACKERS, BUGS, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, TROJAN HORSES, TRAP DOORS OR OTHER CODES DESIGNED TO PERMIT UNAUTHORISED ACCESS, TO DISABLE, MODIFY, ERASE, DAMAGE, STEAL OR USURP DATA OR OTHERWISE HARM ANY DATA OR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT WILL NOT HARM ANY DATA OR COMPUTING SYSTEM. SOME TERRITORIES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO TO THAT EXTENT THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL NOT IN ANY WAY EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, WILFUL MISCONDUCT OR FRAUD.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU AND PERSONS CLAIMING THROUGH YOU SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES PURCHASED BY YOU IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRECEDING THE DATE OF YOUR CLAIM AGAINST US. FURTHER, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, UNDER STATUTE OR OTHERWISE WILL BE REDUCED TO THE EXTENT, IF ANY, TO WHICH YOU CONTRIBUTED TO THE LOSS OR DAMAGE. IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER RIGHTS OR REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO US WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WE MAY, AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE, TERMINATE OR RESTRICT YOUR ACCESS TO AND/OR OF ANY COMPONENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
- You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our affiliates, subsidiaries and licensors, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all losses, damages and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal and accounting fees and costs) related to such claims, actions or demands arising out of and in connection your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
- You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of these Terms and Conditions will cause us irreparable damage, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that we shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction (including a temporary injunction) issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by us in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, all legal fees and expenses.
- MODIFICATION BY RED HOUSE
- We may at any time modify these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion without prior notice. Your continued use of this website signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in force at the time of your use.
- We may also, at our sole discretion without prior notice, modify any part of this website, including the Content and any goods and services made available by means of this website, and limit, suspend, revise, withdraw or terminate this website or any of its functionalities, or any offers relating to goods or services made on this website.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- These Terms and Conditions and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Subject to Section 4.2 above, these Terms and Conditions shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any prior agreements.
- This agreement is for the benefit of and binds you and us and our respective successors and assigns. You shall not assign your rights or transfer your obligations and duties under this agreement to any third party without our prior written consent. We may freely assign our rights or transfer our obligations and duties under this agreement.
- No amendment of this agreement by you shall be binding unless it was made in writing and signed by you and us.
- Any waiver of rights shall be in writing and shall not prevent you or us from exercising the same or any other right in future.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any part of this agreement shall not affect the validity, legality and enforceability of the other parts of this agreement.
- Nothing in this agreement creates a joint venture, partnership, relationship of employment or agency between you and us. You do not have authority to contract on our behalf of or bind us.
- The rights and remedies under this agreement are cumulative and not exclusive of any other right or remedy provided by law or equity.
- No third party shall have any right to enforce any of these provisions under the Contracts (Right of Third Party) Act (Cap.53B) or any other theory of law. ]The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the provisions herein.
- CONTACT RED HOUSE
- Should you have any queries or require any further information on these Terms and Conditions, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Personal data is data that can be used to identify an individual person. Examples of personal data include your name, nationality, age, sex, contact details (e.g. address, email address, telephone numbers), identification number(s).
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- We collect personal data from you when you use our website, social media platforms, mobile applications. We also collect personal data from you when you communicate or interact with us, whether in person, online or by telephone, email or other means, such as when you make a reservation with us or order or purchase goods or services from us, and when you use the contact form on our website or post content on our social media platforms.
- The personal data we collect from you may include the following:
- Contact information, including name, email address, postal address, phone number
- User name and password
- Date of birth
- Social media account name
- Photographs, videos or other content provided by you
- Billing and payment information, including credit card details
- Reservation or event booking details
- Dietary requirements and/or preferences
- If you simply browse our website or download materials from our website, we do not usually capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you access our website on a mobile device, we may also collect information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services and information, as well as to produce aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by our website. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services. For more information about how to do this, please contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer. If you choose to turn off location services, certain location-based services and information may not be available.
WHY WE NEED PERSONAL DATA FROM YOU
- We need your personal data in order to serve you, including:
- processing and contacting you about your reservations, bookings and orders
- providing the goods, services, information and news that you have requested for
- responding to your queries or feedback
- administering any membership or loyalty program, subscription, contest or promotion that you have entered or signed up for
- sending you marketing and promotional materials based on your request and preferences
- We also need your personal data for our normal business operations, including:
- handling customer service issues, including investigating complaints
- performing research, planning, data analysis and staff training
- developing, enhancing and improving our goods and services
- financial, regulatory and management reporting, and audit and record keeping
- enforcing obligations owed to us
- complying with our legal obligations and requirements
- From time to time, we may take photographs or video recordings in and around our premises and you may be captured in them. We may use such photographs and recordings in our publications, websites, social media platforms and other communication channels or display them at our premises as a record of our business and/or to promote our business.
- We may also collect, use and disclose personal data for any purpose required or permitted by law.
THIRD PARTIES WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL DATA TO
- our related companies
- our service providers, contractors and agents, such as vendors that provide us with payment processing services, order fulfilment services, delivery services, data hosting services and other business services
- regulatory and law enforcement authorities and public agencies, where necessary
- business partners involved in co-promotions or joint programs that you have entered or signed up for or opted to receive information about, such as credit card companies
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- You may withdraw your consent to being contacted for marketing purposes at any time or change the way we contact you for marketing purposes.
- You may also withdraw consent to our collection, use, disclosure or handling of personal data for any other purpose. However, please note that, depending on the nature and extent of the withdrawal, it may not be possible for us to provide you with the products, services or information that you have requested for.
DATA SECURITY WARNING
- Although we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, you acknowledge that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we cannot be responsible for any security breach (e.g. hacking or other security intrusion) that occurs despite our precautions. Further, no transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. We do not guarantee the security of information transmitted online between us. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We will retain personal data for a reasonable period in accordance with our legal and business purposes.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
HOW TO CONTACT US
AMENDMENTS AND UPDATES